- Parent Zone
- The School Day
- Term Dates
- My Ed Parent app
- Doddle for parents
- School Meals
- Letters to Home
- Absence from School
- Learning in and out of School
- eSafety Advice for Parents
- Learning 4 Life
- More Able
- Free School Meals
- Useful Websites
- Learning Zone
- Transition Zone
- General Information
- Keeping in Touch
- Local schools decorate for Christmas!
- Working with our Primary Schools 2017/18
- Working with our Primary Schools 2016/17
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
Doddle for students
Welcome to Doddle, an online teaching, homework and assessment resource that we’ll be using to set your homework.
Why we’ve invested in Doddle:
We decided to purchase Doddle because it’s a great way of setting interactive and engaging homework activities, as well as providing excellent teaching and revision resources.
- Teachers can track student progress and provide instant feedback on your work;
- You can access Doddle resources online and find support materials to support homework and exam revision;
- Your parents can keep track of your assignments and help you search through Doddle support materials.
log in to Doddle by heading to https://www.doddlelearn.co.uk/app/login and enter the details you have been given in school.
If you have any difficulties using Doddle, you can contact the Doddle team directly by:
- Web: Click on the ‘Feedback’ button in Doddle, describe the problem and include their name and school.
- Phone: 0845 0300400