Headteacher - Tuesday 4th June 2019
Dear Prospective Headteacher
Thank you for expressing an interest in our Headteacher vacancy from September 2019. This offers an exciting opportunity for someone with:
- a passionate belief that all students can achieve regardless of their background;
- the drive, ambition and resilience to lead our school on the next phase of its journey; and
- the ability to inspire, unite and motivate the whole school community.
Our school is an important part of the local community and plays a key role in supporting local initiatives. We place importance on the opportunity and responsibility we have to use our resources to enhance the quality of life in the local area.
You are welcome to visit the school on the following dates:
- Tuesday 11 June at 9.00am
- Wednesday 12 June at 9.00am
- Thursday 13 June at 2.00pm
If you would like to avail yourself of this opportunity please contact Gina Kane on 0151 363 1111 ext 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the guide to completing the application form, paying particular attention to the following:
- Complete all sections in full
- Ensure that any gaps in your employment history are accounted for
- Ensure that you include the dates that qualifications were obtained, together with grades and awarding bodies
- Address each of the essential and desirable criteria on the person specification explaining, with examples, how you meet these requirements
- The covering letter should be no longer than three sides of A4 completed in size 12 font. Please note that CV’s should not be submitted.
Completed application forms and covering letter should be sent, FAO Chair of Governors, to Anne Kavanagh, Gateacre School, Hedgefield Road, Liverpool, L25 2RW or by email to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Thursday 4th July 2019.
We look forward to meeting you.
Chair of the governing body, on behalf of the governors
Applications close Thursday 4th July 2019