Gateacre Future Focus Fair
Gateacre School’s annual Future Focus Fair plays a significant part in our aim to provide students with an effective careers education programme. This contributes to the process of preparing our students for their chosen career path.
The aims of the Future Focus Fair are:
* to raise students’ awareness of the range of learning opportunities that are available to them, including academic and vocational routes
* to provide access to people working directly in a variety of areas who are able to offer information, advice and guidance
* to provide access to higher and further educational providers who can offer information, advice and guidance to students regarding their future
* to raise students awareness of apprenticeships and different pathways to their chosen career
* to help students make informed decisions about their future by encouraging them to seek out information regarding courses and career paths of interest to them
* to help students begin to prepare for a chosen career path as early as possible and begin to build up relevant skills and experience
Each year, we aim to extend the range of those attending the Careers Fair, if you would like to attend our Future Focus Fair or offer other future Focus events please contact
Mrs Joanne Boyd
Assistant Headteacher and Careers Leader
To read our Provider Access Policy please click here .