- Parent Zone
- The School Day
- Term Dates
- My Ed Parent app
- Letters to Home
- eSafety Advice for Parents
- Learning 4 Life
- Free School Meals
- Useful Websites
- School Meals
- Ofsted Parent View
- Learning Zone
- Remote Access
- Home-Learning (Year 7-9 Homework)
- Tassomai (Years 7-11)
- Seneca (Years 7-11)
- GCSE Pod (Years 10 and 11)
- Hegarty Maths
- COVID-19 Remote Learning
- Transition Zone
- Virtual Tour
- Additional support for your child
- School Meals
- How we Communicate
- Extra Curricular
- Working with our Primary Schools
- Local schools decorate for Christmas!
- Christmas cookies
- Borrow The Moon
- Primary Rounders
- A hair raising time with Rudston
- Science Week with Belle Vale Primary School
- A flaming good time with Norman Pannell Primary
- Operation Prezzie Drop
- Gangsta Granny
- Childwall Valley Sports Leaders
- Christmas in Spain
- Christmas with our Primary Schools
- Maths Party
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
COVID-19 Remote Learning
Staff across all year groups and subjects are continuing to create online resources including pre recorded as well as live lessons for our students (we use MS Teams for our live lessons). Checkout our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram were we are also showcasing our students work as well as setting quick tasks and fun activities.
(06/04/20) Please click here to view the document from Merseyside Police in regards to keeping safe online.
Where can we locate Remote Learning work if a year group Bubble needs to self isolate?
- All students will receive an email to their school email account each morning with their daily timetable and links to all their lessons for the day.
- Parents will also receive a copy of this email to the email address we have on our records along with a notification and link via our Edulink ONE App.
- Once all the work has been sent a post will appear on all our social media accounts confirming the work has been set for the day.
- Students are able to contact their teachers via email should they require any help. Work can also be sent to teachers to check.
How do I access my school email account?
Students can access their school email accounts via the Remote Access box within the Learning Zone. Login and password is the same as in school.
Key Stage 3 (Year 7, 8 and 9)
Key Stage 4 (Year 10)
Key Stage 5 (Year groups 12 and 13)
All of the above.