- Parent Zone
- Learning Zone
- Remote Access
- Home-Learning (Year 7-9 Homework)
- Tassomai (Years 7-11)
- Seneca (Years 7-11)
- GCSE Pod (Years 10 and 11)
- Hegarty Maths
- COVID-19 Remote Learning
- Transition Zone
- Open Evening questionnaire
- Meet the new Year 7 Team
- Virtual Tour
- Additional support for your child
- School Meals
- How we Communicate
- Extra Curricular
- Working with our Primary Schools
- Rudston Primary put on their PJs to celebrate the magic of reading at Gateacre School
- Local schools decorate for Christmas!
- Christmas cookies
- Borrow The Moon
- Primary Rounders
- A hair raising time with Rudston
- Science Week with Belle Vale Primary School
- A flaming good time with Norman Pannell Primary
- Operation Prezzie Drop
- Gangsta Granny
- Childwall Valley Sports Leaders
- Christmas in Spain
- Christmas with our Primary Schools
- Maths Party
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
Please click here to read our about our Remote Learning provision
Please click here to read our Student Protocols for MS Teams live lessons.
Please click here to read the how to guide to accessing your work in assignments.
Please click here to read our Parent Protocols for MS Teams live lessons.
Please click here for a Parents How to Guide for MS Teams.
Please click here to read a summary of our Remote Learning Policy.
Please click here to read our Remote Learning Policy.
How to Log into Office 365
All Gateacre students have free access to Office 365 which provides the Microsoft software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
Click here to access Office 365.
Use your Office 365 to access:
- Your school email here
- MS Teams – for access to all your lessons
- To use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Onenote, Publisher
How to download Office 365 as an app on my computer
How to download Office 365 as an app on my smartphones
How to Log into MS Teams
How to download MS Teams as an app on my computer
How to download MS Teams as an app on my smart phone
How to access MS Teams using your XBox
Remote access to W Drive and P Drive
Click here to login to your Remote Access to W Drive (for students) P Drive (for staff).
Your email address is based on your year group so will look like one of these below-
Year 7 email@example.com
Year 8 firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 9 email@example.com
Year 10 firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 11 email@example.com
Year 12 firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 13 email@example.com
Your password is the same as you would use in school.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
And include your full name, form group and date of birth.