- Parent Zone
- The School Day
- Term Dates
- My Ed Parent app
- Letters to Home
- eSafety Advice for Parents
- Learning 4 Life
- Free School Meals
- Useful Websites
- School Meals
- Ofsted Parent View
- Learning Zone
- Remote Access
- Home-Learning (Year 7-9 Homework)
- Tassomai (Years 7-11)
- Seneca (Years 7-11)
- GCSE Pod (Years 10 and 11)
- Hegarty Maths
- COVID-19 Remote Learning
- Transition Zone
- Virtual Tour
- Additional support for your child
- School Meals
- How we Communicate
- Extra Curricular
- Working with our Primary Schools
- Local schools decorate for Christmas!
- Christmas cookies
- Borrow The Moon
- Primary Rounders
- A hair raising time with Rudston
- Science Week with Belle Vale Primary School
- A flaming good time with Norman Pannell Primary
- Operation Prezzie Drop
- Gangsta Granny
- Childwall Valley Sports Leaders
- Christmas in Spain
- Christmas with our Primary Schools
- Maths Party
- Staff Zone
- Ofsted Zone
Tassomai (Years 7-11)
Tassomai organises a student’s daily routine for them.
Sometimes the hardest part about studying is working out where to start!
Tassomai makes it easier to learn and revise, at home, at school or on the move. Students just need to log in and start answering quizzes; the algorithm prioritises the right topics and ensures everything gets the attention it needs.
Tassomai is designed to motivate and reward learners
A student’s aim each day is simply to complete their daily goal by hitting their target of correct questions.
Familiar techniques from gaming like Experience Points and Levelling Up encourage regular usage and motivate students, helping to build sustainable learning habits.
Tassomai: an overview
Tassomai in detail: for students
The science of learning (It’s why Tassomai works!)
Tassomai works on a principle of little and often.
Studies have shown people learn more when they work for concentrated, short bursts every day, frequently switching between topics and returning to them at strategically timed intervals. Teachers call these techniques “interleaving” and “spacing”.
Tassomai engages students through frequent quizzing or “low-stakes testing” and instant feedback which is proven to be the most effective way to embed knowledge.
To find out more about the science of learning click here.
A Family share their story
Launch presentation click here.
1. Find a quiet place to revise.
2. Avoid distractions such as social media, TV, music etc.
3. Log on via the website here or the app and start quizzing!
Aim to hit your daily quiz goal 4 days each week. The more you do, the lower the goal becomes!
Any problems with logging in please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the help section below.