What is Pupil Premium
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the achievement of Disadvantaged Students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
Gateacre School objectives in spending the Pupil Premium Grant:
- Raising the attainment and achievement of students
- Improved levels of expected/ better than expected progress
- Raising literacy and numeracy levels
- Providing social and emotional support to improve student attendance and engagement
- Raising aspirations in school and for future destinations