Wellbeing & Mental Health
During challenging and difficult times we often think of others before ourselves - however this is the time when we need to look after our own wellbeing, whether it be physical, spiritually or emotional. If you're feeling stressed, anxious, worried down, depressed, or just want to feel happier these webpages provides lots of links to help you.
Five Key Messages
- Your wellbeing takes priority , now and always
- Regularly check in with yourself to see how you are feeling
- Your physical and mental wellbeing are entwined , not separate
- Taking time out for yourself is essential
- You are not alone , talking to others can put things into perspective
These pages will give you lots of places to find information, but if you need extra support reach out to those around you, whether it's a family member, friend, teacher, doctor or other professional.