How We Communicate
The communication between school and parent is vital in reinforcing to students that the school and you, the parent, is a team with the same goal: to support children in reaching their potential.
As society becomes increasingly dependent on technology, schools are investing in technological means of communication.
In order to keep you well informed and up to date, we will communicate from school to home using email, our parent app Edulink One and our school website to send information, messages, reminders and bad weather alerts directly to email accounts or mobile phones. You can also join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to keep you informed on everything that’s happening in school.
- The School Reception is staffed between the core hours of 8.00am - 4.30pm. Outside and within these hours there is a facility to email the school on email@example.com
- Phone calls will be returned within 2 working days of parents/carers call.
- Replies to emails will be returned within 2 working days of receipt.
- Acknowledgement of a written letter will be within 2 working days of receipt.
- Communication sent at weekends will not be dealt with until the following working week.
- Emails sent during holidays will receive no reply until term-time.
Edulink ONE App
To download our free parent app, Edulink ONE, you can find it in Google Play or the App Store and even access log in on the website with the link below:
Update Child Details
It is important we have up to date details to keep you informed about your child's school life. If there are any changes, please fill out the form below: